Common Sense Alliance of San Juan County is a citizens group keeping property owners informed of the evolving issues regarding Growth Management Act (GMA), Critical Area Ordinance (CAO) and other regulatory programs. They have a well written letter sent to the Puget Sound Partnership concerning shorelines and land use. Listed are their points of agreement and their concerns. We are pleased to share their point of view with you.
- Mar 29: Dinner Speaker Jon Rose
- Mar 27: William Ruckelshuas Center Workshop- Roadmap to Washington’s Future
- Feb 27: Public listening session Puget Sound regional growth strategies, impacts, actions Vision 2050
- Feb 22: KAPO Dinner Speakers Phil Cook and Meredith Green
- Feb 12: KC Commissioners Public Hearing on Urban Growth Areas Maximum Lot Size
News by Topic