On November 29, 2011, the Planning Commission voted 7-0 to recommend that the City Council approve the draft SMP regulations, as amended by the Planning Commission during their workshops held from August through November 2011. Updated draft regulations incorporating the Planning Commission’s amendments will be available for public review in mid-December 2011. It is anticipated that the City Council will begin reviewing the draft SMP in January 2012. Read more on the City’s website.
- Mar 29: Dinner Speaker Jon Rose
- Mar 27: William Ruckelshuas Center Workshop- Roadmap to Washington’s Future
- Feb 27: Public listening session Puget Sound regional growth strategies, impacts, actions Vision 2050
- Feb 22: KAPO Dinner Speakers Phil Cook and Meredith Green
- Feb 12: KC Commissioners Public Hearing on Urban Growth Areas Maximum Lot Size
News by Topic