Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) – a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of achieving, and where the members of society least likely to succeed or even to sustain themselves, are abundantly rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
- Mar 29: Dinner Speaker Jon Rose
- Mar 27: William Ruckelshuas Center Workshop- Roadmap to Washington’s Future
- Feb 27: Public listening session Puget Sound regional growth strategies, impacts, actions Vision 2050
- Feb 22: KAPO Dinner Speakers Phil Cook and Meredith Green
- Feb 12: KC Commissioners Public Hearing on Urban Growth Areas Maximum Lot Size
News by Topic