Due to the fact that July 4th is on Wednesday this year, the Council has moved its study session to Monday, July 2nd. Their schedule suggests that they will be discussing Shoreline Residential, Shoreline Residential Conservancy and Priority Aquatic B shoreline designations and Shoreline Buffers, Part 2.
- Mar 29: Dinner Speaker Jon Rose
- Mar 27: William Ruckelshuas Center Workshop- Roadmap to Washington’s Future
- Feb 27: Public listening session Puget Sound regional growth strategies, impacts, actions Vision 2050
- Feb 22: KAPO Dinner Speakers Phil Cook and Meredith Green
- Feb 12: KC Commissioners Public Hearing on Urban Growth Areas Maximum Lot Size
News by Topic