How Safe Are Your Property Rights?
For the past 40 years, Pacific Legal Foundation has stood in the vanguard in the never-ending fight to defend private property from the voracious appetite of those who wield the power of government. Overzealous enforcement of state and federal regulations on small landowners have come under increased scrutiny by the United States Supreme Court in recent years. Please join Brian Hodges, Managing Attorney of the Pacific Legal Foundation, for an overview on cases before the Supreme Court and their impact nationwide. The meeting will take place on Thursday, March 28, from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Baymont Inn & Suites, 5640 Kitsap Way, Bremerton, WA. 90312. No charge – no reservations needed – coffee and light refreshments provided. Contact Jackie Rossworn (360) 990-1088.
This important meeting is being held in lieu of our March 28th Dinner Meeting
- Mar 29: Dinner Speaker Jon Rose
- Mar 27: William Ruckelshuas Center Workshop- Roadmap to Washington’s Future
- Feb 27: Public listening session Puget Sound regional growth strategies, impacts, actions Vision 2050
- Feb 22: KAPO Dinner Speakers Phil Cook and Meredith Green
- Feb 12: KC Commissioners Public Hearing on Urban Growth Areas Maximum Lot Size
News by Topic