The Central Kitsap Community Council invites the public to attend its monthly Council meeting from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. Wednesday, March 20. The meeting is held at the Water District Office, 5300 NW Newberry Hill Road, Silverdale. Special guest speakers include Jeff Rowe, Deputy Director of the Department of Community Development, who will discuss Code Enforcement 101 and Lori Raymaker, Volunteer Coordinator of Parks and Recreation, who will discuss a Parks Day Event.
- Mar 29: Dinner Speaker Jon Rose
- Mar 27: William Ruckelshuas Center Workshop- Roadmap to Washington’s Future
- Feb 27: Public listening session Puget Sound regional growth strategies, impacts, actions Vision 2050
- Feb 22: KAPO Dinner Speakers Phil Cook and Meredith Green
- Feb 12: KC Commissioners Public Hearing on Urban Growth Areas Maximum Lot Size
News by Topic