Danger Below US: Our big one
On Tuesday, March 29th the Kitsap Sun will be hosting a panel conversation about the Seattle Fault and earthquake preparation in Kitsap County. Learn how your community is preparing for potential earthquakes from the fault line that crosses our region, and hear what you can do to be informed and ready in case of a disaster.
When: Tuesday, March 29th from 6-7:30 p.m.
Where: The Admiral Theatre, 515 Pacific Avenue, Bremerton
- Mike Gordon, Kitsap County Department of Emergency Management
- Risk Analyst Kelly Stone and Regional Earthquake Program Manager Gala Gulacsik, Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Scott James, neighborhood preparedness organizer
- Chief Steve Wright, South Kitsap Fire and Rescue
- Timothy J. Walsh and Joe Smillie, Washington State Department of Natural Resources
- With Kitsap Sun Editor David Nelson.
*This event was originally to be hosted at the Norm Dicks Government Center, but due to space concerns after a tremendous amount of community interest The Admiral Theatre generously stepped in to host this event for the community.