The Kitsap Board of County Commissioners is holding a work study session to discuss potential “Reasonable Measures” for land use decisions. The work study is from 11:30 a.m. to noon, Monday, August 8 in the Port Blakely Room at the County Administration Building in Port Orchard. An open house hosted by County staff begins at 3:30 p.m. Monday, August 8 in the Administration Building. The Public Hearing on Reasonable Measures is :Monday, August 8, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. in the Commissioner’s Chambers at the County Administration Building in Port Orchard. The public is welcome and encouraged to attend these events.
- Mar 29: Dinner Speaker Jon Rose
- Mar 27: William Ruckelshuas Center Workshop- Roadmap to Washington’s Future
- Feb 27: Public listening session Puget Sound regional growth strategies, impacts, actions Vision 2050
- Feb 22: KAPO Dinner Speakers Phil Cook and Meredith Green
- Feb 12: KC Commissioners Public Hearing on Urban Growth Areas Maximum Lot Size
News by Topic