The Puget Sound Regional Council is seeking public input on the scope for the VISION 2050 plan and State Environmental Policy Act environmental analysis. A listening session is scheduled in Kitsap County from 3 to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 27 at the Norm Dicks Government Center, 345 6th St., Bremerton. Other sessions will be held this month in Seattle, Fife and Lynwood. The plan scoping notice is available online for review and public comment is open through March 19, 2018.
- Mar 29: Dinner Speaker Jon Rose
- Mar 27: William Ruckelshuas Center Workshop- Roadmap to Washington’s Future
- Feb 27: Public listening session Puget Sound regional growth strategies, impacts, actions Vision 2050
- Feb 22: KAPO Dinner Speakers Phil Cook and Meredith Green
- Feb 12: KC Commissioners Public Hearing on Urban Growth Areas Maximum Lot Size
News by Topic