Poulsbo Architect Aaron Murphy is a Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS), trained in the unique needs of the older adult population, Aging-in-Place home modifications, common remodeling projects, and solutions to common barriers.
For your home, this means design that allows people to live comfortably and easily, regardless of age or physical ability. Features of universal design include:
- Entrances without steps
- Bedrooms, kitchens on ground floor
- Full bathrooms on the ground floor
- Wide doorways and hallways
- Lower light switches and thermostat controls
- Door handles that are easy to open
Join us for Dinner at the Family Pancake House, 3900 Kitsap Way Bremerton Washington, Thursday January 30 at 5:30 PM.
More Info Contact Pat Ryan (360) 692-4750, pat,email@example.com